About the company:
Finance Advice Centre has been formed as a Mortgage, Loan & Insurance Company with a difference. They offer a better alternative for advisers who are looking for genuine help and support to grow their client bank in a compliant and professional manner.
You will be joining an expanding team, based in lovely offices on the outskirts of Derby (free parking provided!).
Mortgage and Protection Administrator
Location: Derby. DE21 7SR
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Duties of the Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- Carry out all administration tasks for mortgages and related insurance
- Accurately record progress
- Keep all interested parties fully updated
- Ensuring all required paperwork is scanned and all compliance documents are obtained
Requirements of the Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- 1 years’ experience as a full or part time mortgage administrator or a Sales Negotiator within an Estate Agency
- Experience and knowledge of the house buying process
- Excellent communication, PC and literacy skills
- They will consider trainees with the right attitude for this role
Mortgage and Insurance Advisor – Employed & Self-Employed Opportunities Available
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience) including Uncapped Commission
The Mortgage and Insurance Advisor Role:
They are looking to recruit experienced or trainee advisors to join their successful and expanding team. They have introducers and clients throughout the UK and the Head Office is based in the East Midlands.
As an advisor you will be responsible for giving independent advice and making recommendations on mortgages and insurances products from the whole of the market. You will either be meeting clients, at one of the Company’s offices, in the client’s home, workplace or over the phone and you will have the flexibility to control your own diary.
Admin support is provided so that once your file is completed the case is handed to the team who will then process it through to completion. This will free up your time to move onto the next case without worrying about time consuming chasing for updates from clients, lenders and insurance companies.
Leads will be provided from the Company’s radio advertising, websites and from its professional Introducers. In addition to this, the successful applicant will ideally need to demonstrate a pro-active attitude to both networking and lead generating.
The Ideal Mortgage and Insurance Advisor:
- Experience and a proven record of accomplishment from within the financial services industry.
- You will need qualifications CF1 & CF6 or CeMAP 1, 2 & 3 to advise on mortgages and CF3, RO5, CeFA 3 or CeMAP 1 to advise on insurances.
- Good communication and people skills with an excellent phone manner.
- Good IT skills with a proficient typing speed and experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Finance Advice Centre Benefits
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Onsite Parking
- Pension Scheme
If you meet the requirements for the above positions and feel that either of these roles are right for you then please apply today!
Finance Advice Centre is an equal opportunities employer and can only consider applicants who already have the right to live and work in the UK.